A Ziegler Mahal Sultanabad over 150 years old. The simplicity in design and the use of vegetable dyes in the rug which over time have developed their own patina brings together a unique and beautiful combination of design and colors. The Ziegler Mahal Sultandabad carpets woven in Persia from the mid-1800s have become world renown and are very desirable because of their color scheme and open designs.
- Dimensions: 8’ 6” x 12’ 6”
- Date of Manufacture: 2nd Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation
- Condition: Distressed. As is. Several areas of wear and repairs
- Product ID: 1089
- Click Here to Inquire About This Product