Turkish Village Rug
A beautiful Turkish Village Rug from the Anatolia region in prayer design format with natural vegetable dyes. The rug has a central medallion in blue which is set in a brick-red color field. The border is in a light yellow color with a beautiful leaf design throughout. This Turkish village rug was part of a private San Francisco collection.
- Dimensions: 2' 11" x 4' 5"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Anatolia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1595