A beautiful Turkish Bergama village rug from the Anatolia region in prayer design format with natural vegetable dyes. The Bergama rug has a madder red color field and border. Although the color palate seems monotone, it has beautiful shades of red in addition to accent colors of cream and brown. This Turkish Bergama village rug was part of a private San Francisco collection.
- Dimensions: 3' 2" x 3' 7"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Anatolia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1594