Turkish Village Rug
A beautiful Turkish village rug from the Anatolia region in prayer design format with natural vegetable dyes. The central medallion is the red color set in a beige color field. The border has a geometric design in the tradition of the rugs from the Caucasus region. This Turkish village rug was part of a private San Francisco collection.
- Dimensions: 3' 6" x 4' 8"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Anatolia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1592