A beautiful hand-stitched Suzani Embroidery from Uzbekistan in Central Asia. Beautiful artisan Suzani Embroidery made of hand embroidery silk of floral and vine motifs red, green, yellow, and indigo colors on black color background. It could be used as a wall tapestry or a table runner.
- Dimensions: 1’ 11” x 12' 0"
- Date of Manufacture: 2nd Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: Uzbekistan
- Material: Silk stitching embroidery on cotton
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1672