Astonishingly beautiful ultra modern design. Shahsavan Kilims are some of the most desirable and collectible kilims in the world. The design and the use of the colors in these kilims are so modern that it is astonishing the level of ingenuity and creativity in village weavers over 100 years ago.
- Dimensions: 4’ 10” x 8’ 8”
- Date of Manufacture: Early 1900s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Rug ID: 1423