Serapi rugs from Northwest Persia are highly collectible. The Serapis tend to have an open field and are not very busy. In addition, this rug with the bright yellow, blue, green and other colors in the field and the border make it one of the most desirable and sought after rugs from collectors and designers.
- Dimensions: 9’ 4” x 12’ 3”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Northwest Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Rug ID: 1010