This beautiful Kurdish/ Bidjar gallery size rug was made by the Kurdish tribes in the Northwest Persia around the late 1800s. The rug combines elements from the color palette and design from both types of rugs. It is truly amazing that a rug with over 150 years of age to keep such a great condition with all the beautiful natural vegetable colors.
- Dimensions: 5’ 1” x 11’ 8”
- Date of Manufacture: 3rd quarter 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Northwest Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Rug ID: 1006