The camelhair Kurdish runners are some of the most sought by rug lovers. The rug comes with a number of geometric forms in the body containing blue, pink, red and green colors. The main border is on white background with geometric forms. The additional animal forms throughout the main field add to the beauty of this village carpet.
- Dimensions: 3’ 8” x 9’ 5”
- Date of Manufacture: Last Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1391