The Kazak rug from the Caucasus region has a palette of bright colors of orange, white and blue in a field of brown/rust that in harmony with the white border makes a beautiful combination. Truly a masterpiece for a rug over 100 years old.
- Dimensions: 3’ 7” x 7’ 10”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasian
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Shabby Chic. Boho Chic. Wear consistent with age and use.
Product ID: 1076