A Kazak carpet from the late 1800s set in a beautiful "abrashed" blue field with three large medallions. The Kazak has three medallion design pattern in red and cream colors with geometric forms scattered throughout the field. The primary border is in cream color with geometric forms in yellow, green, and red colors. The rug has a "gracefully aged" patina and is beautiful.
- Dimensions: 3′ 11″ x 7′ 10″
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation
- Condition: Worn. Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1488