Kazak rug with five geometric forms in the main field which is in brilliant red color. The Kazak carpets have generally geometric design and the use of natural vegetable dyes as to the beauty of these village weavings. Multiple borders in beautiful colors and designs frame this village carpet from the late 1800.
- Dimensions: 3’ 10” x 9’ 2”
- Date of Manufacture: Late 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1320