The beautiful Caucasian Kazak comes with three medallions with abrash green and blue colors throughout the design. The medallions are set in rich red field color. The border has large design forms in yellow, green, white colors. Truly a masterpiece in design and color use.
- Dimensions: 4’ 9” x 7’ 1”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1284