The Karabagh (black garden) rugs from the Caucasus region are known in their “impressionistic” design and use of colors in “painting” a bouquet of flowers. Like the paintings of the French impressionist painter Monet, looking at the design, it looks like colors depending on the time of the day.
- Dimensions: 3’ 10”x 7’ 6”
- Date of Manufacture: 1st Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1072