The essence of “American Folk Art”. This early 20th-century rug shows the folk art and what was done by individuals in their home. Beautiful flower bouquet in the center of the field is framed by flowers in the border. The use of natural color and the simple design adds to the beauty of this piece of American Art at the individual level.
- Dimensions: 3’ 11” x 5’ 9”
- Date of Manufacture: 1st Quarter 20th Century
- Place of Origin: American
- Material: Wool pile on a burlap foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Rug ID: 1152