A beautiful Heriz Karajeh from the late 1800s. The rug has three geometric medallions of abrash colors of blue, ivory, and pale green and surrendered traditional stylized elements of rust, green and ivory on a dark blue field. The Heriz Karajeh rug has a rust-red color main border and has a more refined weaving technique and color palates.
- Dimensions: 3’ 5” x 4’ 3”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1358