The small Heriz carpet is a rare size and has a beautiful design and color scheme. The Heriz area rug has a brilliant red medallion set in on a beautiful ivory/light yellow color field. Small Heriz rugs are very desirable and this is truly a wonderful village woven piece.
- Dimensions: 4’ 10” x 6' 5”
- Date of Manufacture: 2nd Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation with vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1347