Small Tabriz Heriz rug from NW Persia is from the early 1900s. It is in a beautiful geometric form similar to Serapi design rugs from that area. The large central medallion is in a cream color set in a beautiful brick color background. The border is in dark blue which frames the design perfectly.
- Dimensions: 4’ 6” x 6' 1″
- Date of Manufacture: 1st Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1425