Extremely rare Hashtroud (8 rivers in Persian) rug from Northwest Persia has beautiful geometric design and color palette. This is one of the most sought-after “village rugs” from Northwest Persia (Azerbaijan region). The harmonious use of the star design and colors in this rug speaks volumes. All-natural earth tone colors in rows of the stars provide the opportunity to discover something new and exciting every time one looks at the rug. A collector’s piece to be taken care of, enjoyed and admired by the generations to come.
- Dimensions: 4′ 6″’ x 6 '2"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Northwest Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1150