A great masterpiece of Persian rugs from the late 1800s. The Bidjar Hashtrang (eight colors in Persian) rug in a very unique and rare and extremely desirable "hashtrang" (eight colors) field with Herati design. The border is in a rich rust color. The central medallion and the corner designs bring such as color combination and design that is truly breathtaking.
- Dimensions: 4' 6" x 6' 3"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1689