This gallery size rug was made by the Afshar tribes of southern Persia. This Afshar rug has an allover paisley pattern on the blue background with a predominantly cream color border. This combination of colors makes this truly a unique masterpiece of tribal weaving.
- Dimensions: 5’ 9” x 11’ 10”
- Date of Manufacture: 3rd Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: SW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1002