An exceptional mid-20th-century room size Afghan Ersari rug with a geometrical pattern in a traditional design. Three columns of "Afghan Gul" octagonal medallions on a rich and vibrant camelhair color background adds to the elegance and beauty of this rug. The rug has a camelhair color border with geometric designs in dark blue/black.
- Dimensions: 8’ 5” x 12’ 10”
- Date of Manufacture: 2nd Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: Afghanistan
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1545