A beautiful and colorful distressed Karabagh area rug from the Caucasus region from the late 1800s. The rug has a geometric design with a series of medallions set in a beautiful turquoise blue color field with medallions in blue, brown-orange colors. The border is beautiful cranberry red color with geometric designs in red, blue, yellow, green, blue colors.
- Dimensions: 4' 10" x 8' 7"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Armenia, Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural dyes
- Condition: Shabby Chic. Distressed
Rug ID: 1644